To obtain a land permit
The applicant has to go to the Directorate of Urban land management (DIGEFUR) locate on the 3rd floor of the Marie Centrale to get appropriate information from the Chiefs of Sector and Chiefs of Centre. The latter will then go to the field to verify the land boundaries.
1. For purchase from a land owner or occupant
- Sales certificate ;
- Attestation of appreciation from the quarter head ;
- Copy of national identity card;
- An amount of 65 000 FCFA.
2. For land transfer
Include documents listed above :
- Autorisation to occupy the land from the re-seller ;
- Land permit transfer form which costs 100 000 FCFA.
In case of succession, the following documents are to be submitted :
- Legalized attestation of family council ;
- Municipal allocation which costs 100 000 FCFA.
In case of transfer, the applicant pays for a permit according to the classification below :
- Land at the centre of the town : 1 000 000 FCFA ;
- Land in popular neighborhoods : 500 000 FCFA ;
- Land in the periphery : 250 000 FCFA ;
- Duplication of land occupancy : 10 000 FCFA.